Sr. Business Analyst - Job Description
Govt. Sector (Contract Base) in Mohali
Designation :- Sr. Business Analyst & Business Analyst
Qualification:- (B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA) in (IT / Computer Science / Electronics) from recognized university or institution with minimum 60% in aggregate
Experience:- 1 to 9 Years+
Skill proficiency:- • Define a vision, strategy and roadmap for Departmental applications
• Documentation as per requirement
• Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple departments across the State.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Drive clarity through ambiguous and complex dependencies, architectural challenges, recommend alternatives to ensure aggressive timelines are met
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Working in a project environment for a consultancy, conducting Business Analysis, Project Management and/or Change Management activities
• Proven track record of high quality delivery across the project lifecycle
• Strong stakeholder management, including advising and influencing clients regarding process
• Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
• Exposure to different methodologies and approaches (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to use their own initiative to take pro-active decisions and make tangible progress
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of client stakeholders
• Strong presentation skills, including the use of MS Powerpoint
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant
• Systems Integration / User Acceptance Testing experience (test scenario creation, script development, and test execution)
• Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how this will impact our clients
Salary:- 25000 to upto 2Lac