Store Visual Merchandiser
Job Description: Store Visual Merchandiser
- Area: one EBO or brand within a Multi Label Store or Mega Store.
- Marketing and Merchandising:
o Ensure shop appearance and Bestseller’s shop standards by following the brand’s concepts and guidelines.
o Follow-up on merchandising guidelines and help to improve it by giving feedbacks to the Asst. Manager – Visual Merchandising, if existing to the Executive – Visual Merchandising in your area.
o Ensure a regular and fast movement of goods within the shop depending on sales (bad- and best seller – A,B and C-area).
o Ensure new goods fast and right placed in the shop and follow-up on its sales.
o Keep windows, mannequins and walls on a high level of merchandising regarding
visual and commercial merchandising.
o Ensure replenishment of shop as per refill reports on a daily basis.
o Ensure 360 degree replenishment is done on a weekly basis.
o Giving regular feedback on product to the Manager.
o Keep informed about the yearly marketing plan and take action from it for your
o Prepare and monitor campaigns and events to get full effect out of the marketing
o Keep Visual Merchandising guidelines in cooperation with the Asst. Manager –
Visual Merchandising up to date
o Execute a daily communication with the Asst. Manager – Visual Merchandising /
Executive – Visual Merchandising
o Send regularly picture reports about your shop to your Asst. Manager – Visual
o Ensure introduction and training of Visual Merchandising principles for all new
o Plan and execute regular meetings/trainings/workshops in terms of knowledge
about trends/fashion/products and Visual Merchandising. o Follow-up on results of trainings and evaluations.
o Delegate responsibilities and follow-up on it.
o Take care for inventory and furnishings.
Products and Buying:
o Follow-up on stock rotation/stock reports and take action on it. (Expected
minimum rotation 8 times a year – target 12 times!)
o Suggest and evaluate mark-downs in due time in cooperation with your Shop
o Evaluate products, stock situation, re-orders and supply and give feedback to your
Asst. Manager – Visual Merchandising/Executive – Visual Merchandising
Representing and Communication:
– Give service at any time of working hours you are in the store and customers ask
o Ensure that all employees wear Bestseller clothes.
o Behave by example regarding Bestseller’s values and attitudes and
ensure/execute its implementation in all shops.
o Follow-up on yearly/monthly/daily budgets (turnover, purchase etc.) and figures
(Gross Margin, Hit Rate, Basket Size etc.) of your store and ensure that we are within target.
o Ensuring the allocated SIS counters are visited on a weekly basis and maintained as per the guidelines.
Financial figures and results:
- Treatment of material in the stores and office material
- Handling of fixtures, mannequins, hangars & price signs
- Follow-up on and be always up to date about your shops daily/monthly/yearly KPIperformance and status
- Performance and Process Management reports (Sales, ROST, Stock age, BS Trxn,Category performance)Success criteria:
- Your work creates a positive development in terms of shop results.
- You represent Bestseller’s 10 principles and philosophy at all times.
- Your colleagues feel closeness and support and understand the value of your function.
- You should develop new initiatives to improve Bestseller Business and your opportunitieswithin the company.
- You work at all times towards Bestseller targets, including:
o creating the preferred place to shop and the most attractive place to work o positive progress of the shops (10% bottom line result)
o products, atmosphere and merchandising
o We serve our customers!
o Us – together – nearness. Our people are number 1 Reference person:
full name – Assistant Manager – Visual Merchandising
Bestseller’s 10 Basic Principles
Since 1975 we have been working according to these 10 principles
- We are honest.
- We are hard-working.
- We are loyal.
- We are co-operative.
- We are business minded.
- We want to see results.
- We want simple solutions.
- We take nothing for granted.
- We always keep our promises.
- We want to be the best.